News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ole and Sven

Started by el dub, December 17, 2015, 01:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Ole and Sven are neighbors in Minnesota.

Ole is in need of a new milk cow. He hears about a nice one for sale over the border in Wisconsin. He drives over to Wisconsin, looks at the cow,and reaches under to see if she gives milk. When he grabs the teat and pulls, the cow farts.

Ole is very surprised, looks at the farmer who is selling the cow and reaches under the cow to try again. He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again. Milk does come out, however, so after some discussion, Ole decides to buy the cow and take it home.

He calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says "Come over and look at dis new cow I just bought. Pull her teat, and see what happens." Sven reaches under and pulls; the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says, "You bought this cow in Wisconsin, yah?" Ole is very surprised and says, "Yah, dats right, how did you know?"

Sven says, "My wife is from Wisconsin."
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Al

1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1

djcarguy