News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

locked thread

Started by el dub, January 04, 2016, 10:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

The reason for locking the Mans best friends thread? Did it offend someone?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

JB400

I think it was the off topic material in there that you posted.  Troy sort of has a short fuse when it comes to that material.  Posting pix of that nature is fine every once in a while, but don't make a habit of it.  Experience talking here. :yesnod:

Lennard

Quote from: el dub on January 04, 2016, 10:35:58 PM
The reason for locking the Mans best friends thread? Did it offend someone?
You said it yourself in that thread: "Life's all about pushing limits. Life's a bitch, then you die."

So no crying afterwards.  I'm actually surprised that you're still able to post on this site. Most of your threads get locked.

el dub

Aint nobody cryin but you. Crying why I'm still able to post on this site. 

Lennard

This ain't your Facebook page young lady. Somebody actually owns this website and pays for it and allows us to use it.

Lots of hostility being flung around this board as of late.

Lennard

I'm not hostile at all. I just can't figure out why some people have to provoke all the time while knowing the rules here.  El dub is not new here...he knows what he's doing. This website is owned and being paid for by Troy, and people that have the "old timer" status know by now that Troy doesn't want politics and half naked chicks on his website... so why keep going there?

el dub

Quote from: Lennard on January 06, 2016, 08:35:11 AM
I'm not hostile at all. I just can't figure out why some people have to provoke all the time while knowing the rules here.  El dub is not new here...he knows what he's doing. This website is owned and being paid for by Troy, and people that have the "old timer" status know by now that Troy doesn't want politics and half naked chicks on his website... so why keep going there?

Why don't you show me the rules on posting pics of fine babes MORON. Why don't you quit crying here wence and cry to a mod or the owner. You now what you have when you take the L out of lennerd. Your starting to smell nerd.

68pplcharger

Man's best friend... Women and dogs... sounds about right to me  :shruggy: