News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Yard Hunt

Started by Blown70, April 08, 2006, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Yes. PT chew me out I know. :-[

So, thus far

Convertible dart 67  Pretty complete but Assume the worst the trunk is off and the roof rotted.

Complete 67 Barracuda  I mean Rad, Motor, rear.  All but wheels

1- RR, Hatched (someone has removed the Dash and data tag.  (watch it if you are buying a RR)

1 maybe 2 1968 Coronets

2- 67 coronets

2- 69 chargers

7- 68-69 satillites

5or6 Dusters,

30-40 VARIOUS C-bodies.

2- 72 Satillite. Pretty good pannels on her.

2 1960 Cadilliac's

1- 60 something Lincoln continential with suicide doors.

Many, Many CHEBBIES..Impellers, Ponitacs, FERDS

2 torinos  70's  ????

1 RUSTANG.....for sure.

15 or so 55-56 chevies

4- 57 chevy 4 doors.

2- ramblers

MANY MANY old trucks.  (YES I HAVE PICS)

YES I HAVE PICS they will be added to this thread. 

YES THEY ARE ALL FOR SALE,  I DO NOT OWN THEM OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

I am only 1/2 done with the yard, running low pics space.  I will do my best. 

Darkness

Can you tell me if the 72 Satellite is a 2 door? Yes, I know I'm impatient but, believe it or not a 71 or 72 Road Runner or Satellite is my dream car. Also for the C-Bodies any 2 doors in there? Any Imperials, Newports, or 300s?

Blown70

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 10:35:49 PM
Can you tell me if the 72 Satellite is a 2 door? Yes, I know I'm impatient but, believe it or not a 71 or 72 Road Runner or Satellite is my dream car. Also for the C-Bodies any 2 doors in there? Any Imperials, Newports, or 300s?

YES both are 2 doors, missing the door on the best one. and dash I think, Most of the C bodies are NEWPORTS, NEW YORKERS, FURYS III.  From what I saw.  NO imperials, or 300's yet  I am not done though.

Tom

Darkness

Well if you don't mind can you send me some pics of the Satellite and a price via PM?

Blown70

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 10:40:26 PM
Well if you don't mind can you send me some pics of the Satellite and a price via PM?

While I can appreciate you are interested.  TWO THINGS

1.  I cannot download my photos to this computer.  Not able until tomorrrow.

2.  Please read the lower portion of my post. 

I will do what I can but I prefer for now not to have a 20 Pm stint of how much for what car.  I am not the seller or nor am I representing the seller/owner of this yard.  This is for now, well,  entertainment for now.  Let me get home..OK.

Tom

moparguy01

but i need a price on this and this!  :devil:

hahahaha

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on April 08, 2006, 10:45:22 PM

hahahaha

I'll give ya a price alright...... :P  So your skipping out on picking up your charger..... :rotz:  FOR what was that.... Hey everyone listen... To go with the woman..... ;D

Sorry HAD to could not help it...

OHHH YEA I GOT A BATH IN THE DAM& Yard today.  FELL IN A BIG BIG PUDDLE.... :icon_smile_blackeye:

Darkness

What's funny is I told him I could tow his Charger down. Heck, all he has to do is get me a trailor and pay for gas. Darn women!  :icon_smile_big:

moparguy01

Quote from: Blown70 on April 08, 2006, 10:49:16 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on April 08, 2006, 10:45:22 PM

hahahaha

I'll give ya a price alright...... :P  So your skipping out on picking up your charger..... :rotz:  FOR what was that.... Hey everyone listen... To go with the woman..... ;D

Sorry HAD to could not help it...

OHHH YEA I GOT A BATH IN THE DAM& Yard today.  FELL IN A BIG BIG PUDDLE.... :icon_smile_blackeye:

the car has been sitting this long, whats another couple weeks.

bout time ya took a bath you damn dirty hippie! :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 10:52:00 PM
What's funny is I told him I could tow his Charger down. Heck, all he has to do is get me a trailor and pay for gas. Darn women!  :icon_smile_big:

Darkness where you located?

Tom

Darkness

Wait a second, I thought you took a bath last week in the floodwaters of Fargo Tom.

Darkness

I'm located in Minot Blown and oh yeah moparguy01 said the little lady is funner. I think he's on his crazy pills again. First he buys a Ferd & an Eagle Wagon. Now what?  ;D

Blown70

I'll give ya a price alright...... :P  So your skipping out on picking up your charger..... :rotz:  FOR what was that.... Hey everyone

BEST THING I KEPT HOLD OF THE CAMERA AND MY CELL PHONE WITHOUT THEM GETTING WET.  I was a SUPERSTAR acrobat.  I would have loved to have watched that one. ;D

Blown70

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 10:54:42 PM
I'm located in Minot Blown and oh yeah moparguy01 said the little lady is funner. I think he's on his crazy pills again. First he buys a Ferd & an Eagle Wagon. Now what?  ;D

I know I think something with the spring weather....?

Send you a PM here shortly.

OHHH yea, I did take last months shower/bath in my ditch heck it was about 4 feet deep.  But I had not yet taken one this month..... :P

Darkness

Yeah well Blown maybe it is. Maybe it's something in water kinda like how all those women get pregnant during the winter time up here. Wait and see if something don't happen to the little lady next winter. Next thing you know we'll have a little moparguy01 running around.  :icon_smile_big: And thanks for the heads up Tom. Have a good one.

moparguy01

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 11:04:20 PM
Yeah well Blown maybe it is. Maybe it's something in water kinda like how all those women get pregnant during the winter time up here. Wait and see if something don't happen to the little lady next winter. Next thing you know we'll have a little moparguy01 running around.  :icon_smile_big: And thanks for the heads up Tom. Have a good one.

God i hope not. one of me is enough for now. damn that would be scary.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Sounds familiar.  I get PM's and emails all the time about the stuff I've found.  Can't wait for the pictures.  Sounds like a few of the yards I've found.

Ryan

TheGhost

Quote from: Blown70 on April 08, 2006, 10:26:14 PMConvertible dart 67  Pretty complete but Assume the worst the trunk is off and the roof rotted.

Complete 67 Barracuda  I mean Rad, Motor, rear.  All but wheels

When you get the pics on a computer, could I have the pics of these 2 cars?  I know a local guy restoring a 67 Dart ragtop, and he could use some parts.

Also, I want some interior pieces for my Barracuda.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Darkness

You mean when I find stuff like this?

Darkness

and this

Darkness

and just a little more.

Wakko

Any more pictures of the Fury police car?  How do the Chargers look?  Those cars already pictured are in really good shape, IMO.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

What state are these cars in?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Darkness

They're in North Dakota at various yards except for the Charger. The guy with the Charger will not sell because another Mopar Guy here tried to buy it but, he's going to fix it up someday. I posted about the Charger a while back. Some of the other cars like the Marlin & New Yorker might be for sale but, not sure if the guy wants a war price or not for them. The guy with the 48 Plymouth and Fury Police car I can't seem to locate any information on him. I think I'll try to dig up more because he had some other things like a 63-65 Chevy Nova 2dr and also has a 67 Fury 4 door from what I can tell in his yard along with some older pickups and an older 4dr Thunderbird.

moparsinbarns

Quote from: Blown70 on April 08, 2006, 10:26:14 PM

1- RR, Hatched (someone has removed the Dash and data tag.  (watch it if you are buying a RR)
2- 69 chargers

What year RR? Also, are the Chargers for sale and how much, also..are any of them RTs or SEs?

PICS...PICS....PICS....PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

Blown70

Quote from: moparsinbarns on April 09, 2006, 07:18:43 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on April 08, 2006, 10:26:14 PM

2- 69 chargers

What year RR? Also, are the Chargers for sale and how much, also..are any of them RTs or SEs?

PICS...PICS....PICS....PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are seeing most of them in the other thread bud.

Tom-