News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A4 69 charger R/T SE with green interior

Started by tan top, July 30, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sublime/Sixpack

Man, that car looks good in silver!
Green wouldn't have been my first (or second) choice for the interior but I could live with it. I don't remember seeing that combination before.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Mytur Binsdirti

I could live with a green interior too, but only after I'd have to gouge my eyes out first.

moparnation74

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 02, 2016, 06:48:16 AM
I could live with a green interior too, but only after I'd have to gouge my eyes out first.
:yesnod:

Derwud

Having a triple Green car.. I can understand the hate for the Green, Hell I want to change mine, but that is a good looking combo...
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Derwud on August 02, 2016, 07:41:59 AM
Having a triple Green car.. I can understand the hate for the Green, Hell I want to change mine, but that is a good looking combo...

How soon after you purchased your car did you gouge your eyes out?  

;)

Alaskan_TA

For all the Mopar green car & interior haters, just keep hating. It leaves more of them for me.  :cheers:

VegasCharger

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 31, 2016, 08:46:37 AM
Silver with green interior was actually a recommended color combination, see the page at the link below.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/colorAndTrim/1969/69_Charger0003.jpg

Thanks TA  :cheers:

After reading this chart could you imagine rolling up on a bronze 69 Charger with green interior.

Has that color combo been documented?

Sorry for the slight hi-jack.

68RT440

I don't mind the green guts. I personally wouldn't have ordered my car the way it was ordered from the factory, but I think it will be wild when its done being black with green vinyl top/interior.
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

ws23rt

I'm going back in history thinking about how I felt about colors then.  I have to honestly say that in the day when I was in the market for the car I wanted-- the exterior color was primary.  I liked the plum crazy that the dealer showed me as what I could have in the -next- years models. (green interior would not been my choice to go with purple :eek2:) :lol:

My choice at that time was the F8 green.

The dealer had me by my 19 year old nuts and sold me my orange superbee.----That he just happend to have in stock. :lol:

I today have what I would have ordered that day in 1969.----A 69 hemi coronet 4sp F8 green with green int.. :nana:  

BTW --The car I have today is as nice as it is because it is not the one I would have liked to have ordered at the time. If it was it would be a mess from use/abuse. ;)

Their is 50k on the mile clock and NO rust issues.  I'm having a do over with this car. :cheers:

Alaskan_TA

F8 with green guts is a favorite of mine also. Especially if it has 4 doors & a three speed stick.  ;)

69rtse4spd

Put a green top on that car & it could almost be a twin to one of mine. Bought from the original owner, but with a 383 4-spd, no air or power steering & 8-track. One more thing no wood grain on the dash. Buddy posted Pict's of it under funny or strange thing happened walking into work, I believe. Strange color combo on mine but will not see another one like it, when I get around to it, one day.

Derwud

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 02, 2016, 07:59:07 AM
Quote from: Derwud on August 02, 2016, 07:41:59 AM

How soon after you purchased your car did you gouge your eyes out?  

;)

Never, Every time I made vroom-vroom noises I forgot about the Green!!
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981