News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Banned from this site!

Started by Mopar John, April 01, 2024, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

I am having to post this from my cell phone since my home computer has been banned from this site! I was a frequent contributor to this forum until I was banned as a "Spammer". I have sent an e-Mail to the address provided on this site a couple of weeks ago and nothing has happened? I have a friend who is a member here that had the same thing happened to a couple of month's before me!
This site has been dwindling and this won't help matters! MJ

hemi-hampton

I think a glitch in the system that might clear up on it's own soon. seems to be what happened to me before. I couldn't of actually been banned before I'm such a nice guy. Leon.

taxspeaker

Same here John over a year ago-cell phone only

hemigeno

Sorry, guys - it's nothing you did, but a function of the spammers.  Troy must have some sort of automatic blocking software that can (unfortunately) also sweep up members in a batch of ISPs that get banned.

I wish I could fix it myself, but probably wouldn't know how to do so even if Troy changed the Moderators' permissions.

Again, I'm sorry for the headaches. 

Gene

mopar4don

Quote from: Mopar John on April 01, 2024, 07:27:30 PMThis site has been dwindling and this won't help matters! MJ
I AGREE

held1823

so it banned the riff raff from Indiana?

I reckon I'm next....
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Mopar John

Another long time member that is locked out is 69hemidaytona. His issues started several month's ago.

KurtfromLaQuinta

Quote from: held1823 on April 02, 2024, 07:21:16 AMso it banned the riff raff from Indiana?

I reckon I'm next....
Oh! That State!  :smilielol:

Dave Kanofsky

I can only access on my laptop, I get the SPAMMER block on my cell, go figure.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi-hampton

How is it that Karen Dog from California has not been permanently banned from this site :shruggy:  :brickwall:

JB400

Quote from: hemi-hampton on April 05, 2024, 07:14:10 PMHow is it that Karen Dog from California has not been permanently banned from this site :shruggy:  :brickwall:
Troy is a little more forgiving, and generous, than other moderators and website owners.

Aero426

I have the same problem when trying to log in from my work PC.

Kern Dog

Birds and Bees has also had trouble logging on.
Repeated emails to the site owner have gone unanswered. Does Troy pay attention to the site anymore?

FJ5WING

I lost about two years on the PC because it wouldn't recognize my password that worked with my phone? Now it's fine! :shruggy:
wingless now, but still around.

marshallfry01

I had the same issue. I could get it on the computer but I was getting denied on my iPhone. Just delete your internet history. Wipe it completely clean. Cookies and all. After I did that I was able to log in no problem.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.