News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged cars in the convertible state

Started by Magnumcharger, April 09, 2006, 02:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finbrd

Is it cooler to build a superbird  convertible the super bee Bubble hood  the airgrabber hood? What do you guys thing? also looking for color combos something original 70 styles or something different?

moparstuart

Quote from: finbrd on January 27, 2020, 09:54:42 AM
Is it cooler to build a superbird  convertible the super bee Bubble hood  the airgrabber hood? What do you guys thing? also looking for color combos something original 70 styles or something different?
Well im going to tell you Air Grabber   :drool5:    but  I like both  .  Super Bee hood would be easier  but may be harder to find . They make an Air Grabber kit you can graft in .  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:popcrn: circa 2003  california   ,   has since went to wisconsin  restored in limelite  and  sold at  Barrett Jackson and several more times since 

moparstuart

Cool found on Facebook today. 

tan top

springfield mussouri  :scope:    :yesnod:  this charger was on ebay the other week  gone now  :shruggy:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

70 sublime

Quote from: moparstuart on May 15, 2020, 05:39:05 PM
Cool found on Facebook today. 

Is the green one on the trailer in the back ground a convertible too ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

nascarxx29

Zachary s dad's superbird convertible
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

moparstuart

Quote from: tan top on May 15, 2020, 06:01:37 PM
springfield mussouri  :scope:    :yesnod:  this charger was on ebay the other week  gone now  :shruggy:
. That's my car.

moparstuart

Swampwing2

I made some changes to the vertibird lately. Added new Espo 6-7 leaf rear springs, QA1 upper control arms, urethane bushings and welded the lower control arms. I have a set of USCT frame connectors to add next as well.

I was going to go with Firm Feel for the steering gear, as they seem to be the popular choice, but they don't answer their phone and sent me a email after way too long, that they are 10 weeks out for delivery. I went with Steer and Gear, out of Ohio, instead. They answered their phone, said they did a couple extra things that Firm Feel didn't do, were notably less expensive, mentioned a 2 week time estimate (because they were busy getting ready for a big show), and took a few minutes to explain their process. They shipped a gear 2 weeks to the day from processing the order, return shipping label for the core included. Very happy with Steer and Gear, and Espo for that matter. I got the QA1 control arms from Summit.

Took the car out tonight for the first time, and even though I need to raise the front up a bit more, and it needs an alignment, the difference is amazing. No more steering play and the feel is like a new car.  I have had this car for 26 years now, so the steering was getting pretty bad and the springs were not HD to start with.

moparstuart

Another one.    Yellow.  Forsake pretty cheap

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

:pity: :slap: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

hemi-hampton

I seen this one on Woodward a few Years ago.. LEON.

moparstuart

1970 Plymouth Superbird Superbird Tribute
Head turning 1 of a kind 1970 Plymouth Superbird Tribute Convertible! A/C can be installed for $2500. Nothing compares to the sleek styling of a legendary Superbird.... This car is without question is one of the most eye catching cars in the world. This car gets attention everwhere you go. Rare opportunity to own a highly collectible classic muscle car like this. This car will definitely hold its value or increase in value from here. Start enjoying your Investment today behind the wheel of this incredible Mopar! Equipped with a strong running Big Block 440 engine mated to a good shifting auto Trans, turn key strong running engine, responsive brakes , dual exhaust, tight suspension. The exterior is sharp with good driver quality paint that has a nice shine and finish. Good body gaps , nice chrome. The black power top with glsss rear window is in excellent condition. Clean interior with all carpet , dash , door panelsseats all in very good condition. Please feel free to visit our website at www.classicautohaus.com to view our entire inventory of classic cars! We can have most cars shipped for $600- Far west additional. International shipping assistance available! We ship worldwide. We encourage serious buyers to call us to make arrangements to view this car or to make purchase arrangements...

· Mileage: 0
· Color: Yellow
Price: $64,995.

moparstuart

moparstuart

:popcrn:   New one on me

Wingnut426

Back on the road after 19 years! WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible