News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rat muscle "daisy" build

Started by cbrestorations, January 25, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBipolarRoller

Quote from: cbrestorations on July 10, 2016, 06:05:48 PM
Quote from: keepat on July 10, 2016, 04:22:04 PM
The side exhaust will look awesome! Most mopar with a 4 link just stop the exhaust forward of the rear as there's no room for the exhaust pipe. The side exhaust will be a lot of work but worth it for the cool factor!
Pat

Yeah it would be a lot more simple to just dump the exhaust, but how many quarter panel exhaust exit chargers are out there...lol. I want to also make A small 2" rear spoiler and a chin spoiler to also add more racer look to it. I'm sooo...gonna wear a mullet and fake mustache driving this car around town blarring the radio to scorpions lol can't wait

I saw the Scorpions at Wings Stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1984. Rudolph Schenker was singing atop a 20 foot wall of speakers and he looked like he was going to drunk-fall off of them... luckily he did not. My buddy Lurch and I both went home with these hot chics and had to come get his Oldsmobile Delta 88 with a 455 rocket motor the next day. That was surely one of the best concerts I have ever been to.Bon Jovi opened for them.

cbrestorations

i wish i was born in that era...not happy with the ignorance and pop culture of mine

Kern Dog

alfaitalia

It was the same back then.....only the fashions change! It's just that lots of folk my age have rose tinted glasses.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

cbrestorations

i guess i only hear and see the cool stuff i want to from the past, im forced to see all the retardation of liberals, pop stars and horrible rock bands of now a days. hell you dont even have to sing or write anymore. autotune and a pretty face does all the work for you

Kern Dog

Holy shit. I agree with this guy ^^^^.
There is hope for us all.
People bash on Millenials but there are a few bright spots to be optimistic about. My buddy's kid is 31 and has a 64 Valiant that I painted...He loves classic cars.

Kern Dog

Wooooo !

VegasCharger

RCCDrew

Kern Dog

Thanks for fixing the picture. It looked right on the computer....I don't know why it came out that way.
Back on topic.....C/Bs project!

70B5Cuda

Quote from: cbrestorations on February 22, 2017, 04:03:25 AM
i guess i only hear and see the cool stuff i want to from the past, im forced to see all the retardation of liberals, pop stars and horrible rock bands of now a days. hell you dont even have to sing or write anymore. autotune and a pretty face does all the work for you

I do NOT wish I was born any earlier; I like the present for a lot of reasons. But I'm right with you on the quote above. I'm 34; all my friends are 10+ years older then me, I have a lot of responsibility (Baby #5 arrives in March), I'm tired of all the liberal crap, etc. I guess I'm an early millennials, but I prefer to be called a Gen X.
1968 Roadrunner-6.1L, 6 speed, 3.91 Getrag, IRS
1968 Charger- 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger in RR1 "Ribeye"
1969 Charger in EW1 "S'more"
1969 Charger Survivor-R6, 383, 727.....WRECKED
1970 Barracuda-6.1L, 6 speed, 4.10 S60

JR

Oh yes, that great 80s pop music.

You guys are right, the 80s music and pop culture was totally awesome and everything today is just stupid. You guys aren't looking at it with Rose tinted glasses at all. :icon_smile_big:
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

TheBipolarRoller

Quote from: JR on February 22, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
Oh yes, that great 80s pop music.

You guys are right, the 80s music and pop culture was totally awesome and everything today is just stupid. You guys aren't looking at it with Rose tinted glasses at all. :icon_smile_big:

The problem with [some of] the music of any era was--- It always seemed better with alcohol and cannabis. Listen to the same thing 30 years later, and straight... and it does not sound near as good.

I wonder what a built 354 Hemi would do in CB's rat rod. I have always had a thing for the 354 Hemi but never owned one. Always wondered why we haven't seen more of them in 32 Fords instead of Flathead V-8s...? I see that the flathead v-8 weighs a couple hundred pounds less. Can't believe the 354 Hemi weighs 720 lbs. Is that the reason... weight?

Kern Dog

......AND that it was friggin wide as a Kardashian skank.

cbrestorations

boat anchor....engine, man ive been sick for a week, ive only got done half of what i needed to.

cbrestorations

Lennard

darbgnik

Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html

qwick68

Man this thing keeps getting cooler and cooler
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

cbrestorations

Well...daisy has to get put on the back burner, not gonna make Mopar show in Vegas or this year probably...sucks but I've gotta work on my dad's cars. He just got hit with cancer and hard. Wants to drive his camaro and elco before he dies. I'm sure I can still put some hrs in on it here and there. I really want my car done too but I still have time on my side. Sucks to see a tough guy get put to his knees in a matters of weeks

BDF

!!!Sorry to hear that!!!
Hoping for the best for both of you.