News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

rat muscle "daisy" build

Started by cbrestorations, January 25, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

funknut

Looks awesome!  If you can grab a pic would be cool to see the headers out of the car before install.

BDF

Wanting some rolling, noisey video here... :popcrn:

chargerboy69

Quote from: BDF on December 02, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

This.

This build is easily in the top five best cars on this forum in my opinion. With the car dropped so low any rubbing with the tires front or rear?
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

cbrestorations

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 03, 2017, 10:19:19 AM
Quote from: BDF on December 02, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

This.

This build is easily in the top five best cars on this forum in my opinion. With the car dropped so low any rubbing with the tires front or rear?

No rubbing, that's why I flared the fenders and quarters, plus I made a new outer wheel house that allows the drop. I have 10" wide tires up front too and have more steering angle than a stock charger. Had to remove battery tray recess as tire was hitting it.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Derwud

1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

aerolith

Nice work CB.

Blue Collar Chargers are all the rage... :coolgleamA:

Resto is so '20th Century', I'm so glad as I can save a fortune doing my 69 now lol... :D
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

cbrestorations

1 header beeze done and the other half way. I built this header where it could be removed and installed without removing the engine, steering shaft or anything. The flange was cut in half so it's a 2 piece header that slips in its individual collectors

BDF

You are quite the fab-master!  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:  :cheers:

chapel40

Don Chapel