News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

It looks like someone stuck a lady's upper torso on a horses hind legs...I've never seen someone proportioned like this, she's some star's GF, I wonder is fat was added intentionaly, I've heard of that.

Lennard

Are you sure you're on the right forum? :shruggy:

polywideblock

that "girl s" got  junk in her trunk      :eek2:    implants are all the rage , everyone wants to look like Venus :rofl:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Charger_Fan

Judging from the junk in that trunk, she must be a Kardashian relative. :eek2:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AKcharger

Quote from: Lennard on January 28, 2016, 11:07:12 AM
Are you sure you're on the right forum? :shruggy:

That's why that call this "off topic"...I can't think of something more off topic  ;)

skip68

Cartoon'ish.   :rofl: 
I think the fat ass look is going out.  I'll pass.   :eek2: :puke:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

draftingmonkey

Big booty is in.  Women are actually paying to have their booty size increased.  I look at it as a new way to drown....think about it......if your booty is floating where is you face.

Dino

It's called the pear shape and it's quite atural.  I've seen it much much worse than this.  It's better, health wise, than the apple shape, but it doesn't necessairly look attractive.   ;)
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Back N Black

I think her butt is in Proportion to her ass, i think her head is too small. :shruggy:

John_Kunkel

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 29, 2016, 07:19:02 AM
Not with me  :eek2: I think big butts is nasty  :P

Big is OK if it has the right shape...Salma Hayek is one example of big and shapely.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

Daytona R/T SE

Kern Dog

While few of us set out to bed and marry a fat chick, sometimes they end up that way regardless.   :brickwall:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 29, 2016, 07:25:30 PM
While few of us set out to bed and marry a fat chick, sometimes they end up that way regardless.   :brickwall:

Quit feeding them.   :slap:

Kern Dog

They can get quite testy if you reach into their feed bowl.  :RantExplode:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on January 30, 2016, 01:21:03 AM
They can get quite testy if you reach into their feed bowl.  :RantExplode:

They gotta sleep sometime. :Twocents:

myk

A large ass and matching thighs are akin to a fat stomach; it's disgusting and lends to the image of western civilization being a horde of lazy, gluttonous pigs.  A pretty face and full, shirt busting boobs are the only parts of a woman's body I care to admire...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Trulyvintage

Personally don't care

BUT I am glad every time you post because your signature GIF is mesmerizing ...  :drool5:

Jim  :thumbs:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mytur Binsdirti

Lord Warlock

I blame idiot reality TV and the kardashians for convincing other white women to "grow" their booty to be more like heavier black women.  Hey if black gentlemen prefer it that way that's fine, they can have every fat booty'd white chick they come across.  Every time I see it I cringe though, and one thing from my past always pops into my mind, an old bumper sticker...

"Save our Beaches, Harpoon a fat chick".
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.