News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Lee

I grew up in an area with a larger than usual amount of people of Italian and Latino decent. That was a very common feature amongst the women.

Mike DC

Different cultures get different fetishes for stuff.  It comes and goes.   

Tiny feet, tiny waists, necks stretched out with rings, huge tits, tanned skin, pale skin, overweight, underweight, etc. 

Big hips/butts on women (and big muscles on men) are just the fetishes of the week. 

Mytur Binsdirti

Kern Dog

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

draftingmonkey

Maybe big booty really has a purpose  :icon_smile_big:

69wannabe

This thread is getting better and better!!!!! :yesnod:

polywideblock

Quote from: draftingmonkey on February 03, 2016, 05:22:58 PM
Maybe big booty really has a purpose  :icon_smile_big:

hate to say it but I could think of a few other things she could do other that play with a cup   :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mytur Binsdirti

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dual fours

Yea, but can black lace  flip a Red Solo cup?
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

tan top

this has turned into a good thread  :scope:  :drool5: :yesnod: ;)
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

polywideblock

considering what we started with   :eek2:

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

DAY CLONA

Mytur Binsdirti

Charger_Fan

Damn, the firewall here at work won't open Turbin's pic. But I can sure see Dayclona's pic...WOW! :drool5:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 29, 2016, 06:54:53 PM
Fat Chicks   :down:

I used to have a California sticker on My California 4x4 PW that said ...No fat chicks...Guess what, I gave up. Married one. lol

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 05, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

I used to have a California sticker on My California 4x4 PW that said ...No fat chicks...Guess what, I gave up. Married one. lol
That's okay, I bet she's a whole lot lower maintenance than any of the chicks in this thread would be.

Speaking of a high maintenance one, I have a hunch this one is. But...wow, what a play toy! :drool5: :drool5:

polywideblock

:scratchchin:         

Kern Dog

Some of these fine women make me want to punch my wife in the face.   :smilielol:

Okay, not really. 

AKcharger

I accept full responsibility for this turning into a good thread  :yesnod: but I submit the above women aren't Grotesquely out of proportion, they're pretty much proportional, after all women's hips are naturally wider.

these are either injected with fat chicken feed or these ladies have serious tumors they're dealing with! BTW looking for these picture I had no idea how many big butt sites there were  :eek2:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Charger_Fan on February 05, 2016, 11:02:27 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 05, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

That's okay, I bet she's a whole lot lower maintenance than any of the chicks in this thread would be.

I dunno, It's buying this or that to lose weight or buying a gym membership that is 200.00 a month, she never uses.  :brickwall:

Mytur Binsdirti

polywideblock

Quote from: AKcharger on February 06, 2016, 08:45:10 AM
I accept full responsibility for this turning into a good thread  :yesnod: but I submit the above women aren't Grotesquely out of proportion, they're pretty much proportional, after all women's hips are naturally wider.

these are either injected with fat chicken feed or these ladies have serious tumors they're dealing with! BTW looking for these picture I had no idea how many big butt sites there were  :eek2:

that's just grose  :eek2: