News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mytur Binsdirti

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

68X426

Ponch you are the damn funniest Ponch I know.  That is the Post of the Year.  Hands down.  :2thumbs:

Even my wife cracked up at that one.  :yesnod:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

69rtse4spd

ACUDANUT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 23, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
Total BUZZ kill.
Quick reality check you perverts[

ACUDANUT

I'd hit that...With a Baseball Bat.

Ponch ®

Charger_Fan

I'd rather have THIS for my reality check. :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

With someone like that in the house, how the heck would you find the time to work on the car ??

Bobs69

With the exception of the fat blob all those girls are gorgeous on page 23.  Better still is the fact that none of them have a tramp stamp.  Just nice smooth skin.  :2thumbs:

Kern Dog

Yeah... Most of the time, a tattoo is a skank badge that degrades an otherwise beautiful  woman.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 14, 2017, 06:55:40 PM
Yeah... Most of the time, a tattoo is a skank badge that degrades an otherwise beautiful  woman.

:yesnod:

Consider it a warning label. :Twocents:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on May 14, 2017, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: Kern Dog on May 14, 2017, 06:55:40 PM
Yeah... Most of the time, a tattoo is a skank badge that degrades an otherwise beautiful  woman.

:yesnod:

Consider it a warning label. :Twocents:

Tramp stamp = the bullseye

Bobs69

Ponch ®

Mytur Binsdirti

Ponch ®