News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is it me or does she look weird?

Started by AKcharger, January 28, 2016, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

This beauty pageant winner is not my cup of tea, but may be right up some of you guys' alley.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

Tall, tan, thin and pretty? You  don't like this sort of thing ?  ?  ?
You like short, fat and pale women ? ?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 16, 2018, 11:31:57 PM
Tall, tan, thin and pretty? You  don't like this sort of thing ?  ?  

I do, this one is just not my style. Yours?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

alfaitalia

All the ones above meet my strict criteria........female and breathing....ok..... if not breathing at least still warm!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

dual fours

Hey K D, that watch looks like something Dick Tracy wore back in the late '40's. Can you talk in yours, and somebody answer
you?
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Kern Dog

Quote from: dual fours on October 17, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
Hey K D, that watch looks like something Dick Tracy wore back in the late '40's. Can you talk in yours, and somebody answer
you?

Yeah...I get teased about the watch sometimes! My Dad bought me one like this the Christmas before he died. I've had several like it since. I tend to find something that I like and stick with it even though it often goes out of style.

Regarding women...
I do prefer them taller, thinner with a C cup and a bit of a tan. My Wife though...Is short, a bit more "Reuben-esque" than these models, does not tan but is the greatest woman that I have ever known. When looking at these pictures, I see them as a fantasy woman...Someone apart from what we all marry and love.

Ponch ®

Anyway, since Miss Spain seems to have a few admirers here... :shruggy:

ACUDANUT

JB400

I looked, but the only thing that got smaller, was the bikinis.