News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Light Problems

Started by D69charger, January 28, 2016, 10:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D69charger

I want to know how to sort out the tail lights, brake lights and blinkers.  The wrong bulbs are lighting up.  The first pic is the tail lights (running lights).

D69charger

Brake lights

D69charger

Left Blinker

D69charger

Right Blinker

D69charger

the right blinker is lite up in the middle position of the tail light assembly.  I would like to make it light up properly

D69charger

Anyone have any ideas how to fix it??

Dino

Are the lamp sockets in the wrong spots?  You can pull them out and reinsert them in another slot.  Does that fix the problem?

If that doesn't do it then check all the bulbs and check for power on each pigtail to find a possible break in the wiring.

The wiring runs from the dash behind the driver side kickpanel and along the rocker.  Check the connectors for corrosion or other issues.  You can do a continuity test on the wires themselves so you don't have to tear out half the interior.  A multimeter and some electrical wire and alligator clips is all you need.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.