News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

b5 blue C500 owned by Steve at Holeshot Enterprise (chicago, IL) also has a bird

Started by plumfloored, September 07, 2010, 02:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumfloored

Anyone know a guy named Steve out of Il, that owned a b5 blue 500, and also had a Superbird for a short amount time? I believe it was B5 as well. He ran a small mail order company called Holeshot Enterprises, anyone know of him or if he is still arounf

Dave Kanofsky

I knew Steve, and his partner at Holeshot, Bob Murphy.

I haven't seen him in years.

His SuperBird had the license plate, "Cop This" (IIRC - I have some pic's of it when I drove it at the Nat's in the mid 90's).

If you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for him?
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

plumfloored

I was friends with Steve back in the mid 90s, meet him at the dsac meet in Des Moines, IA, and jst kinda lost touch when life happens.
I had bought some pieces here and there, and he was just a cool guy to talk/hang out with.
If I remember he had went through a  funk and had to sell off everything. I was just hoping that he had made his way back into the hobby. He was good people. He came down with  his buddy in a lime green Superbird, and got pulled over for street racing in downtown Des Moines. Good Time!

Ben
Plum Floored Creations

bannedbird

Just saw this thread and thought I'd put some closure to it (I'm sure peeps have wondered the outcome - lol)  :lol:.
Dave K has found me on this forum.
I found Ben at Plum Floored 2-years ago while I was searching for a Hellcat motor for my 'Bird. Ben is working on my car now.
Pix of my C500 at Monogram being measured/photographed for the Pro Modeler kit around 1998 (note the head measuring the headlights).
A pix of the "plates" Dave mentioned (1991).
Cheers
- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?