News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bullitt charger on ebay

Started by ht4spd307, February 16, 2016, 12:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Patronus on February 16, 2016, 08:38:22 PM
Yer dumb

so what if im Dumb do you get a cookie for being, 'right'  ::)

Ryan.C

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on February 16, 2016, 01:27:26 AM
I would not try to compare using that car as an example. Find a better car or Google lower ball joints and go from there.  Nice looking car until you start looking close  :eek2:

I agree, the entire underside of the car looks terrible and the rear window trim fitment is horrendous
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Patronus

The CAR is dumb.
I can't stand it.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mopar0166

no expense spared? , look under the car, guess they forgot that part

b5blue

It's got tube type aftermarket UCA and LCA's if that helps your question?

VegasCharger

Quote from: Ryan.C on February 17, 2016, 12:05:15 AM
I agree, the entire underside of the car looks terrible and the rear window trim fitment is horrendous

Holy crap I was paying attention to the other flaws of this Charger that I didn't even notice the rear window trim fitment.

80K and you're going to roll out a car with the trim looking like that  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Mike DC

I didn't think a Richmond 6spd would go into a B-body that well.  The crossmember attachment underneath doesn't look too hacked and the floor hump inside the cabin isn't bulged too far up either.

But yeah, the resto was obviously not a no-expense-spared deal.  Not even close.   

fy469rtse

Quote from: lukedukem on February 16, 2016, 07:49:24 AM
Nice oil pan

Luke
I got scared when I saw the first shots just of the open doors , rusty screw and bolt heads , but didn't expect the to have cut cnrs so badly
no even a spray bomb to the underside  :popcrn: :lol: :o :o

HPT BANDIT

For a 5 year build, the attention to detail just isn't there.

Arigmaster

Very poor job on the interior... Not much attention to detail... Yea, then there is the back window trim and undercarriage.

As is it's at best a 30K car. If they spent 100K on the restoration... They were ripped off.