News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SuperBird Viper

Started by moparstuart, March 07, 2016, 03:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

taxspeaker

Oh my gosh. I've passed kidney stones that look better than this. As an owner of both a bird and an old red viper I don't know which car should be more offended, but I won't show them this picture. And what's with the stickers all over it-I can hear the banjos playing Deliverance while pigs squeal in the background. Little kids are running away from this monster. Keeping it inside like that could also ruin the value of the building. I guess somebody likes it though.

Daytona R/T SE

The chrome luggage rack really sets it off.  :Twocents:

:puke:

moparchris

I really dig the "Ford Drag Team" sticker on the rear.  Another sign of the impending apocalypse.....  Somebody should have told him that the "build it one of three ways"  was only for 1/25 scale models :eek2:

Baldwinvette77

Stevearino

So hard to stand out with so many great wing cars coming out. Time to step the game up.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on March 07, 2016, 06:00:58 PM
Its a Super snake!  :lol:
It sure is! :smilielol:
Looks like it might have a Boss 429-ish hood scoop, too.

That poor car is crying inside. :'(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

rob-dirt

:o