News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Worst and best thing that happend to you today

Started by miller time, March 09, 2016, 12:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller time

From a girl at the bar not calling you to a DUI, what happend that sucked today or yesterday?
From a girl at the bar coming home with you to getting out of a DUI, whats the best thing to happen?
I'll start, the guy that supposed to install my glass today was to sick to show up
With help I got the trunk on my 69 working properly and lined up pretty darn good
Now let'er rip tator chips!

myk

Best thing that happened to me today, what happens everyday, is that I woke up; everyday you're alive it's a gift.  Everything after that is gravy.  Worst thing that happened is I had to go to work; that's a fate almost as bad as death itself...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

RallyeMike

QuoteFrom a girl at the bar coming home with you to getting out of a DUI, whats the best thing to happen?

The chick from the bar yesterday was great, but then she answered the phone this morning when my girlfriend called..... :rotz:

...a DUI yesterday might have been the message to finally straighten my life out, but I was still hammered on my way to work and ran my new car into an oak tree  :eek2:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

miller time

I got my back window and windsheild installed today :drool5:
But it cost $285 and I got to clean up the mess he made on my paint and newly installed glass :brickwall:

68X426

Today - nothing bad yet, but it's only half done.

Best - my dog licked me.  Then my wife kissed me.   Or is it the other way around?

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

shorty442

...best thing today - was able to order a power tool at sale price, thru a retailer, and have shipped to home for free (could not do online).

...worst thing - nothing yet but the night is young!

grdprx

Good- ordered up a firecore distributor from Ron
Bad- wife got a $400 doctor bill in the mail.