News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BRAND NEW DAYTONA WINGS ?

Started by daytonalo, April 11, 2006, 09:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

Yeah Hot rod,it was locked last night for a little while!

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dayclona

Gee!...............If I remember the post was about the desire/ markretability, of a Daytona wing?...............which I believe, my responce was about,I didn't name names, or point fingers at any individual, I kept the cheap pricks in a collective known as "wingers", this is the same collective as "brain / lobe damaged" individuals, the cheap pricks are the ones without a clue, just wanna slap a wing/ nosecone on for $1.99 which is fine with me,it becomes a problem for me when I have to listen to the piss and moaning on the phone, or e-mails as to why the price is "what it is?" or whats the differance between your stuff and Janaks? besides the price? (those are the ones with no clue!)........................................................or comments from teXas, such as" that boy's puttin the "hurt" on people, with his prices".....( I hear them all Dave!)..............................................................so RD it seems you got bent all outta shape! nothing was directed at you? was it?.............if you feel so? maybe it''s that "time of the month" for you? a fresh tampon usally helps............. ;D

Mike G/ DAYCLONA