News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GM 1 Wire

Started by Bob, April 09, 2016, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Anybody have a pic or 2 of there 1 wire alternator mounted to there 400 or 440. I need to see what is required.

Thanks

mopar0166

I do, its a powermaster, in the stock location, but the adjustment mounting arm has to be longer if I remember right to give it clearance.   its a great option and higher recommend it, ill be doing more work on my car tonight.  If I remember I ll take a pic for you

Bob

Quote from: mopar0166 on April 13, 2016, 08:18:58 AM
I do, its a powermaster, in the stock location, but the adjustment mounting arm has to be longer if I remember right to give it clearance.   its a great option and higher recommend it, ill be doing more work on my car tonight.  If I remember I ll take a pic for you

Thank you

mopar0166

give me one more day  I apologize

I have a ton of things I'm trying to get done after I put two toddlers to sleep. 

its well worth I promise and it completely eliminates routing the charging power through the bulk head connector, ( also I have a MSD ignition system)

Aussiemadonmopars

Any luck with a photo? I would be interested as well.  :yesnod:

mopar0166

yea I ve been so busy trying to get stuff done,   ill do it after work sorry

mopar0166

Sorry for the delay