News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Charger Rear Seat Frame

Started by zeroTekOne, April 10, 2016, 09:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeroTekOne

I was just wondering if anyone knows which cars have rear seat frames that would fit my 68 Charger. Will any B body seat fit? I could widen the search a lot more if I knew what other models had the same seat dimensions.

Thanks so much

BLK 68 R/T

Any 68-70 B body seat frame will work.

zeroTekOne

Cool that's what I was thinking, I was kinda hoping the range might be a little wider though. :)

Thanks again.

Brock Lee

68-70 B body is an enormous range!

Alaskan_TA

The  4-door b-body rear seat frames are not the same. A bit smaller if I remember right?

new2muscle

FWIW-

I bought what was advertised as a 70 B-body rear seat for my 70 Charger.....and it did NOT fit.  :brickwall: :brickwall:

They are NOT the same from what I could determine. Im no expert, but beware. I had to buy a whole new (used) seat. Do some research.

BLK 68 R/T

68,69,70 charger,coronet,superbee,roadrunner,gtx,satellite all use the same seat frames in the rear. I'm not positive on the 4 door seats but I think they are the same. The only thing is the front bench does not fold down on the 4 door cars. I might have a 4 door rear seat frame I could try in my 68 to see if it fits. Convertible frames 100% don't fit as they are narrower to clear the inner door panels. I should have specified in my first post as to mean 68-70 b body 2 door cars. Sorry for any confusion  :2thumbs:

zeroTekOne

Thanks guys, I'm still keeping an eye out. I've managed to find a couple, but people that had them seem to think they'd won the lottery or something. :)