News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Problem Posting A photo...

Started by csx4590, April 13, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csx4590

I am trying to post a photo and I keep getting file is too large. I go back and make the image smaller and then it says you have already posted this or it says rename the photo and try again. I did that and I still can't get it to post and it just disappears. What am I doing wrong???

Thanks...

Dans 68

Here is how it works...make the photo less than 200 kb in size, and then post. If the photo name is already used, change the name and re-post. If you try to post a too large a photo then that photo needs to be renamed after you re-size it down (even if a photo is too large, that name is now "in the system" and cannot be used again - add a "-1" to it is a easy solution). That is all there is to it.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

myk

Or go to photobucket.com.  it's free to sign up, and all you have to do is upload a picture, copy the IMG link and paste it into your response.
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

John_Kunkel

Quote from: csx4590 on April 13, 2016, 02:37:33 PM
I go back and make the image smaller and then it says you have already posted this or it says rename the photo and try again.

When this happens just go back to the forum and start all over again with the resized photo.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Patronus

So I too have problems posting pics. I resize them under 200KB and the site still says its over 200 when it's not   :RantExplode:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE