News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New "Bad" parts... Grrrrr

Started by AKcharger, April 14, 2016, 10:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I used them and they pitted and got fuzzy within a few years. (Just like the rear bumper.)

RTSE440

That bad hey thought they may have improved their production abilities with all the new technology

b5blue

"Trim Parts" handles (USA) and AMD bumper (Taiwan) fit okay but for an out in the weather car like mine not holding up like factory chrome. If kept indoors and waxed every other month or so may be okay.  :shruggy:

Kern Dog

Just buy a house with a garage and keep the car inside.
Problem solved.

RTSE440

So the handles work and fit okay just don't last out in the weather. no modifications needed to fit the handles ?  I'm happy to replace them later down the track if i find NOS ones.Just don't like cutting,drilling or boring out holes to fit junk

b5blue

I reused many original parts and installed the door handle bracing plates available. It's possible China handles may have better chrome.  :shruggy: (For 1/2 the price I paid.)

RTSE440

Anyone used the re pop grille moldings for a 69 charger whats the fitment like as my I center piece is dented . unfortunately  if i just replace the center I piece it won't match the rest of the original pieces grrrr  some feed back would be good is there a difference between vendors or 1 makes all ?