News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Charger Door Panels

Started by FastbackJon, April 23, 2016, 01:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

I see a few options out there for new reproduction door panels.

Prices range from $213 to $365 for the pair on the doors. Or I can get the rears included for about $400.

Are these all the same panels, or are some better quality than others? I notice right off the bat that they're all missing the chrome buttons on the map pockets that my car has.

Thanks!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Charger-Bodie

The chrome pocket trim is separate. They used to sell them separate ,not sure if they are still available .

As for the panels. I got a set for a 69 last winter from pgclassics and the were very nice parts. Every bit as good as legendary and for a lot less money, as I got them when they were doing a 25% off sale.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............