News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PA school - All done, time to get to work

Started by Dino, May 04, 2016, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Dino

Thanks guys   :cheers:

I have two small projects to finish up before I touch the Charger, but the time is coming. I hope by next week I'll be able to take the car off the stands, roll it out, remove all the boxes and parts from the interior and clean the whole car. Clean out the corner it's been sitting in for so long and basically stuff the car back in it and continue where I left off. I still have lots of parts to buy, but I could finish most of the car with what I have. Ie, no excuses.  :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

flyinlow

Congratulations Dirk  on finishing school and passing the test !   :2thumbs:

Still owe you a beer, make it two now.  :cheers:

By the way Doc, I have this pain since I started playing with old Chargers again about 10 years ago. Is there a cure?

b5blue

I recommend "doing" what you can do before spending any big bucks.  :2thumbs:

68 BENGAL R/T

Hey Dino,
    I hope everything is going well with your P.A. career. It just thought I would give you an update on my daughter's journey at Wayne State. 
She successfully completed her last rotation and had her 'White Coat Ceremony' the end of April, Graduation Ceremony the first week of May,
took the State Exams last week, and was notified this morning she passed and is now a Certified Physcian Assistant. Thank Goodness!!!
    I haven't been on this site much lately but I noticed you finally got back to your Charger again - that's great.
Chris

Dans 68

Tremendous achievement! Congratulations to her!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Dino

Excellent news Chris! Big congrats to her. Any job prospects?

Yeah finally back to working on the car. A bit slow right now because of some custom stuff but getting there.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

68 BENGAL R/T

Thanks Dan & Dino,
   She's had a couple of interviews and offers in the Metro Detroit, but she's getting married in Sept. and looking to move to the Ann Arbor area eventually.
In the meantime she is working for a Pediatrican from one of her clinical rotations on a temporary basis until they figure out where they end up, then she
will look for something more permanent probably staying in Ped's or Sports Med / Ortho.
Chris

71 SE3834V

Wow! Congrats Dino. It's been a long time since I've read up on your journey. Just looked you up to make contact. Good you're back to work on the car. Remember you said you'd let me know when you're read to to fire up the 440.  :icon_smile_big:  :drive:
71 Charger SE 383 4V
72 Galaxie 500 400 2V