News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is an awesome BBQ...

Started by Charger Aficionado, April 13, 2006, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

:o
HEMI style...  :)  The smoke comes out of the pipes! :)

4402tuff4u

That's cool!! To bad they did'nt put holes on the inside of the cover so when you are barbequeing you would see the smoke out of the side pipes......duh! ???   There's money just on the valve covers themselves.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

PocketThunder

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on April 13, 2006, 12:21:52 PM
That's cool!! To bad they did'nt put holes on the inside of the cover so when you are barbequeing you would see the smoke out of the side pipes......duh! ???   There money there on the valve covers themselves.

:slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

89MOPAR

Dual plug ingnitor and a supercharger to really get the temperatures up would be nice optiions ! :laugh:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

Lowprofile

Man, that would look great out on my deck. Where do you buy one? :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

dodgecharger-fan

I'm trying to figure out some dimensions on that thing. My brother insists that we need to build one this summer.

The box will be easy once I figure out the measurements. He has an endless supply of stock that - where he works - would be considered scrap in sizes like that.
The pipes are easy too. Same deal.
He figures he could have the box cut, bent and welded in two shifts. Pipes on another day.

I can pick up a stand cheap enough.
I have a timing chain cover.
I'll have to go buy some diamond plate, valve covers, and oil pan, though.

Anyone got a set of HEMI valve covers they can measure up for me? Length and width?

Charger_Fan

That's pretty cool. I can't tell what that oddly shaped lid handle is. :scope:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodgecharger-fan

BigBlackDodge

Dies it leak oil at the rear main too? ;D

BBD

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Headrope

Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.