News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are there some clamps for rear seat back rest at bottom? 70 superbee

Started by patbee, May 07, 2016, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patbee

Had my interior out for sound deadening install and noticed two brackets on bottom of back rest portion of seat but theres no hole or clamp to tie it in....
maybe it got missed when the wheel housings were done? or maybe seat brackets just rest there?
Any pics available?
sure hope i dont have to weld anything in there...
obviously the guy who put the interior in saw this and didnt want to bother with it.

Back N Black

The back rest portion goes in first.....It should slide onto the hooks toward the top near the speaker shelf, it will slide down from there. There are two loops at the bottom should slide onto a metal tab, which gets bent over to retain the seat back.
Next the bottom. It should slide under the back part and then hook into the retainers on the floor....You slide it back and in to that , then pull back ahead to lock it in.

First pick is the top hook at speaker shelf.
The second pic you can see the verticle back seat clip in this picture, its about 4in up on the wheel well.

patbee

ok, thank you for the pics, it seems i'm missing the tabs on the wheel housings, i knew something was missing! thats going to be a pita to remedy... dont imagine those will be easy to find...

VegasCharger

Quote from: patbee on May 10, 2016, 08:24:12 AM
ok, thank you for the pics, it seems i'm missing the tabs on the wheel housings, i knew something was missing! thats going to be a pita to remedy... dont imagine those will be easy to find...

I have a pair............

PM if interested.

:cheers: