News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with spark plug wires

Started by billssuperbird, May 12, 2016, 05:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

What do you recommend For MSD distributor female 90° to the distributor and female 90° to the  spark plugs

firefighter3931

FireCore has wiresets for that application. The factory fit wires are configured for HP manifolds and the pro fit wires are for header exhaust systems.

I've sold many sets to our members over the years and everybody loves them.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

billssuperbird

firefighter3931

The factory fit wires are $115 & the pro fit are $125....FedEx shipping is ~ $10 or so.  :yesnod:

The std length coilwire is 12" and comes with HEI terminals at both ends. If you are using a stock style coil I can have them fab up a custom coilwire with the correct terminals and whatever length you need at no extra charge.

I would just need to know what coil you're running and how long you want the coilwire to be.  ;)

Ron

Ps. The factory fit 7mm wires are the exact same length/routing as the original set and fit the stock wire looms. Those are rated at 250 ohm/ft resistance. The Pro fit 8.5mm wires will not fit the stock looms and are rated at 50 ohm/ft. Both sets use premium double crimped terminals and high temp silicone boots that won't crack or split. These are plug & play wiresets....no measuring, cutting, or assembly required. The wires are individually marked for easy installation.
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

johnnycharger

I bought the Firecore wires off of Ron for my Charger. Without a doubt they are the best wires I have ever had.

billssuperbird