News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring the original headlight switch using the Ron Francis Retro WR-95 kit

Started by ncmiller1, May 14, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncmiller1

Hi all,

I have used this site for many years and it has helped me every step of the way in restoring my '68, and I can't thank the members here enough.  The wealth of knowledge about our Chargers on this site is massive.  Here is my current question:

Has anyone re-wired their Charger using the Ron Francis Retro WR-95 kit and modified it to use the stock headlight/dimmer switch?  I've been using the combo headlight/dimmer switch that came with the kit for awhile now but want to return to the stock dash configuration.  I have the two schematics (the original wiring diagram and RF's) but was curious if anyone has a drawing or info on how they adapted the new kit to the old switches?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Nick

Dino

Nick, I'm not familiar with the RF wiring. Can you post both schematics? That way it's easier to see what needs to go where.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

ncmiller1

Thank you for the reply, I had just re-sized the Ron Francis wiring diagram to post here but noticed it said "Do not reproduce" on it.  I will get a hold of them and see if they are okay with me posting there material here.