News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW? NOS K frame seal and inner fender seal

Started by Wingnut426, May 16, 2016, 11:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut426

I have an nos inner fender seal for a Daytona Part# 3412688 and an NOS K-frame seal Part# 3412686, fits both Superbird and Daytona,(better known as the "Diaper").  Just wondering what they are worth. Both have paper tags stapled to them with hand written part numbers.  WINGNUT
HEMI Daytona Convertible

hemi68charger

Quote from: Wingnut426 on May 16, 2016, 11:50:47 AM
I have an nos inner fender seal for a Daytona Part# 3412688 and an NOS K-frame seal Part# 3412686, fits both Superbird and Daytona,(better known as the "Diaper").  Just wondering what they are worth. Both have paper tags stapled to them with hand written part numbers.  WINGNUT

Chump change.......... I'll take 'em off your hands Pete.....  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mopar John

Pete,
The only comparable item out there is an NOS seal that is inside the Superbird nose that seals the sides of the radiator to the core support.
The part number is 3571163 and is being sold by Frank Mitchell on EBAY for $145.00. He has 8 available.
I think you can reverse them and do the other side also.
MJ

XS29J

previous discussion info