News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trouble with Bucket seats

Started by deieb73, May 22, 2016, 09:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deieb73

I was hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having with bucket seats. I bought a 73' Charger Rallye but the front bench seat had been removed because the frame was broken. I've been looking for seat mounting brackets/tracks to put 1970 Cuda bucket seats in place but I haven't had any luck. I've looked on the internet but all the universal mounting brackets are for aftermarket bucket seats and not OEM seats. Can someone point me in the right direction? Your help is greatly appreciated!

DAY CLONA

BEAParts.com or PG Classic Ind. or Classic Industries should have what you need, new retail for approx $350, used sets usually fetch $250 and up when available

You'll also need to drill the floor and or add the reinforcement plates when going from bench to bucket, sometimes you get lucky and the provisions are already in place for a bucket swap

deieb73

Thank you Day Clona, for taking the time to reply and to send some pics. I'm sure this wI'll help.

VegasCharger

I have the reinforcement plates(4) from a 1973 B Body bucket seat car if you need them.

Pic shows one side of the floor board for the front seat track inner stud and rear seat track inner stud reinforcement pads for bucket seats. I have all 4 (2 shown).

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mytur Binsdirti

The above picture shows that you have boobies on the brain. Or is it just me?

VegasCharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 24, 2016, 04:48:31 AM
The above picture shows that you have boobies on the brain. Or is it just me?

It's just you.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: