News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW - Original Daytona front valance & frame rail brackets *PHOTOS ADDED*

Started by odcics2, June 01, 2016, 05:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odcics2

The Daytona valance is bent in places and has about 4 inches cut off each end... Yes, the side marker area.
The frame to nose bulkhead brackets are in original condition, never cleaned up or lightly media blasted.
I'll have pics tomorrow.    Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Nwcharger

1969 coronet wagon

odcics2

pics...  Keep in mind the extensions have a unique part number (3412xxx)for the Daytona. Super Birds have a different number. Not sure what's different between them.

warmpancakes

wow talk about rare,  

I do know a NOS valance sold for 3.5k when the economy was Poo 4 years ago,  thats gotta be a 1500 part because the parts just dont exist  

DAY CLONA

Quote from: odcics2 on June 02, 2016, 01:34:09 PM
pics...  Keep in mind the extensions have a unique part number (3412xxx)for the Daytona. Super Birds have a different number. Not sure what's different between them.

Superbird C frames are indeed Superbird only, while the Z bar bolt pattern is the same, the 2 frame bolt slots are in a different location, plus the lower lips have slotted provisions for bolting the Bird's center reinforcement strip, center valance, and lower fender valance end pieces, the Daytona's lower lips of the C frames only have provisions for the center support brace which supports the front lip of the lower valance, the C frames are not interchangeable without major hacking and Swiss-Cheesing

Mike 

odcics2

1RareBird

Any Daytona parts are rare to come by. I have to imagine $2,000 wouldn't be out of the question for all the parts shown. If I needed them I would hesitate.
When I die I want to go like my Grandfather did, quietly in his sleep.  Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

odcics2