News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody heard from Kim at Passion 4 mopars

Started by John L, June 02, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

I heard she's going by a different name/company and moved out of Florida.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

chargervert

Quote from: crashirv on July 31, 2019, 09:39:26 PM
I took a chance on Kim from Passion4Mopars BIG MISTAKE!  I know this is an old thread, but lets jump to 03/06/2018, my 69 charger came with a nice 3 speed motor, but since I am restoring the car I thought hey lets get the wiper motor restored since they don't make reman 3 speed motors.. MANY MANY emails and phone calls MANY MANY excuses and here we are 07/31/2019 and still no motor. I know sht happens and people have stuff happen to them that may mess up their work and delay when they can finish the job they were hired to do, I get that.. and I heard a lot from Kim about the stuff she was going through but 18 MONTHS! and now she isn't responding to my emails so i filed a complaint with BBB if that will do anything.. If not I hope the next person researching where to send their Mopar B-body 3 speed wiper motor finds this and reads the following " WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT SEND YOUR MOTOR TO KIM FROM PASSION4MOPARS CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN GO ANYWHER ELSE WITH IT!!!"  hell for all i know she sold my motor to someone else and made $400 or more on it free and clear.

A friend of mine sent her two wiper motors and paid her ,and got a box full of broken unusable junk back from her. He said and I quote "I hope I never see her in person, I'm not sure what I would do if I did ". 

Lennard

I don't understand that people are still sending their wiper motor to her. There are lots of threads on the world wide web from unhappy customers.

krops cars

I sent mine to her. I had to fallow up a lot. It didn't work right. She told me to tap on it and that will seat the armature. It now works, but I have not had mine out in the rain yet. It ism like everything lawnmower, cars, trucks, boats, chain saws and other power equipment. Learn to fix them yourself. There is always someone ready to ;let you down with the shit work they do.