News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fuel tank, pumps, for injection

Started by 1974dodgecharger, June 07, 2016, 12:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

oh ok now I feel dumb, lol thanks....will this setup fit on top of the tankinc fuel tank setup? 

I be interested for future purchase.....

redmist

It was designed for just that.   :cheers:

JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

1974dodgecharger

WOW, now im really curious....will pump be enough for over 1k HP?

redmist

I doubt it, I think the 340 can provide enough for 1000 HP carberated, but if you can find a pump that fits the format of the Aeromotives, and Walbro styles (Honestly, if you can fit it in the hole! :smilielol:)  It should work just fine!

Ryan

JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Derwud

Crap, I have everything from Tanks Inc, including the fittings. I may have to upgrade even before installing. I like your puck and using the 340 pump.
1970 Dodge Charger R/T.. Owned since 1981

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: redmist on June 15, 2016, 11:58:59 PM
I doubt it, I think the 340 can provide enough for 1000 HP carberated, but if you can find a pump that fits the format of the Aeromotives, and Walbro styles (Honestly, if you can fit it in the hole! :smilielol:)  It should work just fine!

Ryan

At least your honest.....

redmist

Being honest keeps the tech support down.  :cheers:

I would rather see folks build cars instead of problems.  ;)

Ryan