News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Daytona parts valuation

Started by WINGMAN, June 07, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGMAN

Just like to get a ball park valuation on original Daytona major parts valuation. IE nose, fenders, hood ect. No repo parts. Thanks all.  (Wingman)  JR.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Aero426

WINGMAN

I have no parts that I am selling, Just want to get a idea what people have to sell or what parts have sold for in the past year. :popcrn:
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

odcics2

No parts to sell, not buying either....    :shruggy:
Just curious.

Lots of transactions happen behind the scenes...
I find parts for the #88 that way.    :cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mopar John

From what I have seen most original Daytona parts sales are private transactions.
The guys that have had cars for a while have gathered extra pieces "just in case".
These same guys will not advertise or sell their parts but at times help a "non flipper" put a car together.

I have been involved in several private transactions this year myself.
I have sold an original Daytona trunk lid for $1500.00 and
bought an Original Daytona/Superbird scissors jack for $500.00 that needed restoration.
I am also working on an original Daytona drivers side fender that needs repair.
I have the feeling that fender will be in the $750.00 plus range.
MJ

odcics2

Quote from: Mopar John on June 08, 2016, 03:36:10 PM
From what I have seen most original Daytona parts sales are private transactions.
The guys that have had cars for a while have gathered extra pieces "just in case".
These same guys will not advertise or sell there parts but a times help a "non flipper" put a car together.

B I N G O ....  :2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?