News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

battery cable colors lenghts rubber boots etc

Started by ht4spd307, June 16, 2016, 05:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ht4spd307

hello i was looking at purchasing a positive battery cable for my 440 69 charger now i am a bit confused on this subject as vendors selling them vary  in wire colors. all have the thick red and the thin red wire which i'd say is correct  then 1 has brown wires and the other has 2 black wires which one is correct the brown or the black also the lengths seem to be vary and also the boots insulating them are different one is molded together another is separate and the wire lengths are different also :eek2:

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

ht4spd307

oh yeah then there is this one were the ends are attached at the starter end and the lengths are even unlike the over one with brown wires all wires are different lenghts  :brickwall: by the way these are all listed for the same application 440 69 charger