News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Legendary Custom Rally Seats

Started by Calif240, July 10, 2016, 02:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calif240

Hey guys, figured I'd share the pictures of my brand new Legendary Custom Ralley Seats. I have a '69 Charger, but opted for '68 seats because I like the pleats much more on the '68 seats. I had them do custom colored seats and matching threading all along the seat. I also had them put in a custom R/T emblem between the shoulders. They turned out pretty good, I think, and fell WAY better than the stock seats. These went right over my existing frame and fit great. No more sliding around and feeling like I'm pushing against the door on a right turn. I'm really happy. These were around $900 with the discounts and all, but I'm glad I went ahead and got them.

Hope this helps anyone contemplating purchasing these.

Thanks,
Terry
Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.

Calif240

Calif240

Calif240

Just 6T9 CHGR

Look nice!  How is opening the console door?  hip bolster in the way?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Calif240

Not at all... Fit is PERFECT. Seats feel great. Console door opens fine. I had a local shop redo the seats and they redid the backs, rewelded some of the broken springs, etc.

My only complaint is that Legendary's "standard" R/T emblem isn't a PERFECT match, as I expected it would be based on my discussion with them. I'm still pleased though.

Terry

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mike DC

Agreed, they look great.

Do you notice the fact that the bigger side-bolstering does not have metal underneath it?  I've been wondering about that. 

Calif240

I don't notice that there isn't metal below. I think they feel really good compared to what they were before. They aren't quite as good as Abrams new bucket seat, but worlds better than the 1969 equivalent :)

Terry