News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rear right brake light and blinker out Help !!

Started by 266mopars, July 12, 2016, 09:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

266mopars

Have issue with the right brake tail light and blinker.The tail lights work and the blinker in the front work. Checked and cleaned ground on  bulbs and housing and bulbs were fine any Ideas? this is on 1966 charger Thanks

266mopars

Yes  !! found the problem ,broken brown wire fixed it but left a back up wire just in case. I never want to tear out the interior again.50 year old panels and clips sure are not made to be removed often. Now I can turn right with out the fear of getting rear ended. Although, it was a good excuse to floor it to obtain a safe distance before turning.
Not sure the boys in blue would buy that excuse.

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: 266mopars on July 21, 2016, 06:59:46 PM
Yes  !! found the problem ,broken brown wire fixed it but left a back up wire just in case. I never want to tear out the interior again.50 year old panels and clips sure are not made to be removed often. Now I can turn right with out the fear of getting rear ended. Although, it was a good excuse to floor it to obtain a safe distance before turning.
Not sure the boys in blue would buy that excuse.

I am seriously thinking of getting one of those strip LED's you see on pick up tailgates and attach it to the rear tail lights.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser