News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PUI interiors

Started by polywideblock, July 16, 2016, 03:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

anybody heard of PUI interiors ?   looking at seat covers made by them , thought I'd ask before I make a mistake   ;)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Brock Lee

I bought them for my 69 when they came out. I am unsure if anything has changed in the 10+ years. They are good covers. Mine are holding up well. No tears or wear. I was concerned as the material stretches more and feels softer than Legendary's. The stock material was super stiff. It would force the seat foams into shape, so you kind of have to either have foams in perfect shape, or new foams for the PUI to look good. I really worried being so stretchy they would go to hell quick, but that extra give may actually be a plus.

FWIW, I did not use the buttons. So I am unsure if their buttons are better than Legendary.

71_Charger_R/T

Yes, I used PUI covers in my car. I think they look just fine.

New VS. old

after 6 years.....

Alaskan_TA

PUI sucks.

Legendary is the best available.

71_Charger_R/T

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 16, 2016, 05:04:49 PM
PUI sucks.

Legendary is the best available.

I would humbly disagree with you.  Legendary may be the "best", But PUI doesn't suck.  They are a lower cost alternative. There are much worse than PUI, I've seen them at shows!

new2muscle

Another thumbs up. I am happy with the PUI quality, not perfect, but more than acceptable. Seat kit fit well.