News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Monster (Musclecar) Weekend is "back" in St. Louis - Oct 1&2

Started by hemigeno, August 29, 2016, 10:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemigeno

See thread below for show information & links:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,125567.0.html

It's a little late in the game to set anything up for an Aero Warriors reunion as was done in the past with Monster Mopar Weekends held in St. Louis (plus the DSAC/WW meet in Springfield is just the weekend before), but what's the interest level for future years?  Is it worth doing anything like that again?

I haven't talked with Rich Bolzenius just yet to see if he is still game, but figured I'd check which way the prevailing winds are blowing before broaching the subject with him.

:popcrn:

41husk

I hope we can get this back to what it was.  It is a great venue for drags show and swap.  It won't get back to what it was if we don't support it :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

41husk

Can we get a list of how many people are going from DC.com?

1. Allen Kirgan Madison IL.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

not going to make it  this year , but would for sure love to have an Aero Meet next year
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemigeno

Quote from: moparstuart on August 30, 2016, 10:54:41 PM
not going to make it  this year , but would for sure love to have an Aero Meet next year

Same here for me at least this year... and yes, I realize I started this thread.  When Jim called and told me about the show, I was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen at least for me.  That wasn't his fault though, as the details hadn't been finalized all that long at the time.  This year is a bad one for me as far as car show stuff goes.  Even the DSAC - WW/NBOA meet in Springfield (just 2 hours away) didn't work out.   :brickwall:   I wanted to let you guys know about the Gateway show, since just because my weekends are almost always booked up doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

With that said, I do want to support any decent, well-organized Mopar-oriented event within driving distance of my house... if I can.  Sooner or later I'll check in with Rich Bolzenius to see what his thoughts are about doing an Aero Meet next year.  Part of his decision may be the time slot for next year's show.  One of the charities Rich helps organize now has a big event the weekend after Labor Day - the weekend that MMW used to hold sway.  If the new show moves back into the old timeslot, Rich may not be able to do the Aero stuff.

Daytona R/T SE

Are they going to have this in 2017 ?

Has anybody heard anything ?

:shruggy: