News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

None charger seats

Started by Bens340, September 16, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bens340

So whos running none charger front seats and what are they out of?
73' charger 340 rallye

c00nhunterjoe

alfaitalia

Subbed for future ref.....no vinyl for me.....don't know how you guys from the South stand it in the heat. If a car does not have leather seats (and AC and alloys on a modern car)....then I don't drive it!! ;) Found a thread on here where someone had leather Jaguar seats (don't know which model) in his 68 or 69....and they looked great. Hopefully he will chime in as I cant find it now!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

68 charger freak

Quote from: alfaitalia on November 08, 2016, 06:57:50 AM
Subbed for future ref.....no vinyl for me.....don't know how you guys from the South stand it in the heat. If a car does not have leather seats (and AC and alloys on a modern car)....then I don't drive it!! ;) Found a thread on here where someone had leather Jaguar seats (don't know which model) in his 68 or 69....and they looked great. Hopefully he will chime in as I cant find it now!

1996 jaguar vanden plas.. I don't recommend using these seats in stock form. they are power everything witch makes them heavy. They also don't fold forward far enough to gain access to the rear, and the have undesirable features like rear folding tables. So unless you have the time to modify I would stay away from them. I'm using (them so far) because they were free and they fit my interior set up
68 charger, pro touring build ,mini tub,528 wedge,magnum-xl 6 speed,rms alterkation,martz 4 link,moser 8.75,custom interior

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

ACUDANUT

I use Pontiac Grand am seats. Factory sucks.

NHCharger

I was at a car show this summer and bumped into another 68 Charger owner who had heavily modded his Charger. His front seats came out of a 2014 Mustang. They looked great in the car and were very comfortable. I am actively looking for a pair for my latest project.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Kern Dog

Quote from: Bens340 on September 16, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

Who is running NONE seats? What ?????? How can "none" seats be from anything???

Back N Black

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 24, 2016, 04:20:23 AM
Quote from: Bens340 on September 16, 2016, 08:25:25 PM

Who is running NONE seats? What ?????? How can "none" seats be from anything???

Are you Dirty Turbin using a different login?

Kern Dog

I was just wondering why anyone would ask the question that way. Maybe the OP meant NON Charger???

M5Ivan

I just finished installing these ProCar Rally 1000's.

NHCharger

Those look real nice. Looks like good lumbar support too.
Where did you buy them?
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Kern Dog

I have seen them advertised on the Summit Racing site. I was tempted but didn't want to take a chance. I like to actually sit in a seat before deciding on the buy.

NHCharger

Yeah. I hear ya KD. I found them on Amazon and egay. About 370 each on those sites
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: cdr on November 08, 2016, 07:38:25 PM
2010 Challenger Drag Pack

How much of a PIA were they to fit in ??  Did you use the Challenger seat tracks also or the original ones to the Charger ??
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Kern Dog

I considered using newer Challenger seats in my Charger. They sat at least 6 inches higher than my stock 1970  seats. Too tall for me.

cdr

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on November 28, 2016, 09:56:16 PM
Quote from: cdr on November 08, 2016, 07:38:25 PM
2010 Challenger Drag Pack

How much of a PIA were they to fit in ??  Did you use the Challenger seat tracks also or the original ones to the Charger ??

The seats & brackets are from Summit & was a little bit of fabrication.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

johnnycharger

I think these look good but I haven't seen them in person...