News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yo momma so fat, stupid, etc...

Started by mikepmcs, April 17, 2006, 08:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Yo momma's so fat, she sweats butter and syrup and she got a full time job at denny's swipin' pancakes across her forehead.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

derailed

Yo mamma so fat the only time shes ever seen 90210 is on the scale  ;D

mikepmcs

yo momma so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger popped out of George Washington's nose.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

mikepmcs

yo momma so fat she tapped her foot at the Dave Matthews concert and the band skipped!

Silver R/T

yo momma jokes are stupid, how can someone disrespect someones mother. Its idiotic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikepmcs

It's not personally disrespecting anyone's mother, it's a joke.  And you've never laughed at any joke EVER that made fun of anything, race, religion, family members, yeah i believe that.  Tell me you don't laugh at larry the cable guy! or Jeff Foxworthy with his redneck jokes or even Bill Cosby. Come on, lighten up, they are jokes and that is what this section is for. 
:nutkick:

71440charger

come on this is suppose to be fun quit hateing everyone loves mothers that is why there jokes
The Killer Cam

mikepmcs

yo momma so fat, she jumped in the air and got stuck.

Brock Samson

yo mama's so damn fat that when she sits around the house,..  she sits around the house!  :pity:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1406475.html?menu=

mikepmcs

29 stone is 406lb according to the conversion. i know that's real big but can't get out of bed, come on that's just being lazy, get it! :smilielol: :smilielol:

mikepmcs

yo momma so fat, we took her to Sea World last week and they wrote her up for being late.

yo momma so ugly, we went to the zoo and they said thanks for bringing her back.

Arthu®

Your momma's so dirty the flies on a dog shit passed out
Striving for world domination since 1986

mikepmcs

yo momma so nasty she brings crabs to the beach.

Khyron

yo mamma's teeth so yellow I can't believe it's not butter!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikepmcs

General 713

Your mama's so stupid she thought she could walk to Austaillia.

Your mama'a so fat and stupid when she sees a bus full of white kids she thinks "TWINKE"   

waroc

:METAL:  yo mama has wooden tits and breast feeds beavers..... :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

waroc

:METAL:   yo mama's so old, i patted her on the back and her tits fell off...:punkrocka:

waroc

:METAL:  yo mama's so fat, i tried to have sex with her and burned my ass on the light bulb....:punkrocka:

mikepmcs

Yo momma so short you can see her feet on her drivers license!

Yo momma so short she plays handball on the curb!

Yo momma so stupid she sold her car for gas money!
:METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

Pinballjim

Yo mama's so fat, when she hauls ass, she makes two trips!!

oldschool

yo mommas teeth are so yellow, when she smiles, everbody starts slowing down

yo mommas teeth are so nasty and rotted, it looks like she has a mouth full of dice
yo mommas so poor, her face is on the front of food stamps
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!