News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My late Father-in-Law R.I.P DAD

Started by MoparManJim, September 20, 2016, 03:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I am posting this on behalf of my mother-in-law and also my... wife. https://www.gofundme.com/2pp8dk4 Now I have went and read what she typed and can say it's a fact. I also talked to my Mother-in-Law about my dad as well to make sure of things was correct. My wife asked me to post this NOW before any one jumps down my dam throat let me just give a little about my late father-in-law. He had a few kids, 3 daughters to be honest, I got the middle age one as a wife. The other two doesn't live close at all to there mother like me and my wife does. My wife took care of her dad up to 2012 when she was kick out of her parents house and came to live with me and it was that year we got married in. My son decided to live with grandma an grandpa an help them out. At the time my late dad was in fact having issues with his brain tumor and taking cemo which as I understand it cause more issues with his tumor. In 2013 was when he went down hill when he had a medical issue happen at his house, you see on April 28 2013 his tumor burst from a blood clout due to the chemo therapy he was going through. That night he was life flighted to Pittsburgh and DOA down there BUT some how they had manage to revive him as mom gave the orders, she wouldn't give up.. but took his family a few weeks later he finally started to come around in the hospital, BUT due to the blood clout and what had happen, the brain surgery they had to do on him the night he arrive there to keep him living took his whole right side out. His right arm and leg was parallelized (sp?) and he was wheel chair bound from there on. When he left the hospital a month later he went to a rehab place not far from the Pittsburgh Hospital AGH and in late 2013 in the Fall he came home to be his family and didn't look like himself, but sure acted like himself though. He was a prankster even in his wheel chair, he would also hit people at times LOL ask my wife as she got clock in the rear when she annored him. He went to therapy each week, there landlord was a real butt hole and in the hardest time for my mother-in-law and father-in-law (dad) he had the nerve to trow a disabled man out along with his family in the fall of 2014. We help them out best as we could, mom and dad even stayed at a hotel for a week before we found out they was kicked out of there place. Mom and dad got help from her mom (which was hard to do) and got a house trailer and got it set up out in town. My wife and I helped her out on her hard times with dad. dad was trying to get better but in the spring of 2015, late April my wife got the phone call she didn't want to hear, that morning her dad past away in the Ambulance in there driveway at around 7AM. The family relatives promise mom they would chip in for the stuff including the girls, My wife and I been helping mom pay on important stuff but still a ways off, we had a few events kinda chip in and help her out last year. No one else in the family wants to.. or they claim they don't have the money but yet can get new cars and eat out. My mom barley gets any assents and trying to keep her car running and going and she takes care her two grand kids, and my son does his best to help her out as well.

Lennard

MoparManJim

Quote from: Lennard on September 20, 2016, 03:13:32 PM
:scratchchin:

If you want confirmation, I can in fact give you two facebook names and you can talk to the people as well, BUT to talk to them you will need to sign up on facebook though. 

ws23rt

I believe what you wrote. :eek2:--- And am sorry about what you and your family have been going through.

Sorry for your family loss.  But the link you added was a mistake IMO.  
I am reminded of the folks at the freeway off ramps with a cardboard sign.   Some will have a sick looking dog with them to help with the pitch for help.
They want food. You want a charger. :scratchchin:
Your family tragedy looks different and suspect because of that link. Not a nice way to use your familys health issues.:shruggy:

MoparManJim

Quote from: ws23rt on September 20, 2016, 04:19:22 PM
I believe what you wrote. :eek2:--- And am sorry about what you and your family have been going through.

I am reminded of the folks at the freeway off ramps with a cardboard sign.   Some will have a sick looking dog with them to help with the pitch for help.
Your family tragedy looks different and suspect because of that link. Not a nice way to use your familys health issues.:shruggy:

Listen up, I am not in no way using my family health issues for myself.. do you got that. What my wife and her mother is doing is not mine, they only asked me to post the lin WAS ALL.. so don't go judging there stuff as mine.. do you and the others understand that good I hope so. Believe me, you don't want to piss off my mother by talking about her late husband like that. We also hate seeing people at the intersections too acting like they don't have anything.. I understand what you mean on that note BUT I would not use my late dad for my gain at all. I want a charger I'll earn one back, if people would like to help out that would be great too but other wise I'm okay with it if people doesn't want to help out. I am not holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to help me out NORE am I do that for my wife and her mother's ordeal either. BUT don't go judging there stuff as mine just because I posted the stuff. IT's two complete different things.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match in this thread, I'm going to leave it as it is. If anyone like "Like" to help my mother-in-law out then please feel free to do so. No one is being force to.

I hope you all have a nice day. 

ws23rt

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 20, 2016, 05:41:22 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on September 20, 2016, 04:19:22 PM

Listen up, I am not in no way using my family health issues for myself.. do you got that. What my wife and her mother is doing is not mine, they only asked me to post the lin WAS ALL.. so don't go judging there stuff as mine.. do you and the others understand that good I hope so. Believe me, you don't want to piss off my mother by talking about her late husband like that. We also hate seeing people at the intersections too acting like they don't have anything.. I understand what you mean on that note BUT I would not use my late dad for my gain at all. I want a charger I'll earn one back, if people would like to help out that would be great too but other wise I'm okay with it if people doesn't want to help out. I am not holding a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to help me out NORE am I do that for my wife and her mother's ordeal either. BUT don't go judging there stuff as mine just because I posted the stuff. IT's two complete different things.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match in this thread, I'm going to leave it as it is. If anyone like "Like" to help my mother-in-law out then please feel free to do so. No one is being force to.

I hope you all have a nice day. 

Oops.  I guess I got the wrong impression. I just assumed that the link in -your- post was made by YOU.   :slap:
I now get that -they-(your wife and her mother) made you do it and it is on them.
We can now all have a nice day and you can have a talk with your wife (and her mother) about using --your-- fingers to speak for them. :cheers:

Fred

Just catching up on some reading............nothing much has changed lol!
It's still all fun and games!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.