News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PICK UP AND DROP OFF

Started by moparsal, December 28, 2008, 12:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsal

Hi, i'm retired & home alot, so i was thinking if someone needs to ship a car or parts i can fly there & drive it to you  or just pick it up & drop off $1.00 a mile.
I live on long island n.y. so just to run that by you,
I also sell 68 -70 charger parts,
Send me a p/m or call 516 236 8700,
Sal.

billfury

If any one is thinking of using Sal for picking up a car or parts,do it with confidence.Sal's a great guy to deal with. When Sal called me to let me know my 72 charger was hooked up and he was headed back.I couldn't believe how fast it was.I would use Sal again :2thumbs:.
Thank you Sal

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dino

Quote from: kokxville on April 03, 2012, 07:50:24 AM
:rotz:

NEVER AGAIN  :Twocents:

So what happened?

It's important for others to hear of both the good and bad so they can decide to use a certain vendor or not.  I had heard many good things about him and remember him from the old board as well but it's important to hear all sides of the stories.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Trulyvintage

FYI ....   :Twocents:

If someone drives your car, your insurance will not cover them unless they
are a member of your immediate family and reside in your household and you can prove it

Their automobile insurance will not cover them driving a vehicle they do not own
unless it is a rental car under contract

Just about every state holds the operator of a motor vehicle liable for
damages caused while under their control

So, you are dealing with no insurance .... :scratchchin:

This is not a reflection on any individual referenced in this thread,
this is basic information applicable to driveaway operation

Jim

Jax68

Just picked up the 68 that Sal had posted on this site.  Sal agreed to bring the car to me for the same cost I was quoted by national carriers.  Having the same concern as was posted (uninsured driver) I provided a down payment but didn't complete the deal until the car was delivered.  But that aside, the car was delivered by Sal the day and time we agreed on and in exactly the shape Sal descried it to be in.  My experience was pretty smooth overall.

hawkeye

have bought a couple things from sal and have found him to be an upfront guy, even though he sounds like a mob hit man on the phone!

Bossman963

all I have to say Sal is a stand up guy, he has sent me numerous parts for my 68 Charger and parts have been dead nuts on his description ! :yesnod: ;D :cheers:
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

moparsal

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback , I'm still around ,looking at snow & 10 degrees out,
But like 58 days till spring,
Sal

Bossman963

Sal so sorry but ur the 1 who decided to live back there as FYI it was 81 degrees here yesterday and today maybe rain ( Ya -LOL) and dropped to a very chilly 60 degrees. :brickwall: :scratchchin:
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

irishcharger

Sal is a great chap to do deal with  just got my charger delivered to ireland with a lot of help from sal he is full of great information and always willing to help couldnt have done it without him thanks sal  :cheers:

moparsal

Wow how years fly by, having a great summer with car show, going to E Town tomorrow, jet skiing,boating,grand children,all 10 of them, thanks again ,
Sal

moparsal

Update, 11 grand children, loving life,
Sal