News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Lake Mirror Classic in Lakeland Florida

Started by ksquared, October 16, 2016, 12:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksquared

This is always a great show, and yesterday there was a red Daytona and a yellow Superbird parked next to each other.  I remember the yellow Superbird from a previous year, as I saw the car driving down the road by Lake Mirror, coming down a slight hill it looked spectacular.  The Daytona owner said he had owned it from 1980 and it was very low mileage, and of course it looked spectacular.

A tangential story about a 426 Plymouth Max Wedge, black, radio/heater delete, and push-button automatic transmission.  I had seen it the night before in the parking lot at the local mall / hotel.  He had parked it well away from everybody, angled into two parking spots.  So I told him at the show that I had seen it the night before, and he told me the local security had left a note that he was taking up two places!  Remember, there are probably 30 or 40 other open spots in this big parking lot, with many more spaces in another lot a half-block away, but the security people thought this was noteworthy.