News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New key set, question on trunk lock

Started by 1batt4u, October 20, 2016, 09:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1batt4u

Hi all,

I bought an entire OEM Chrysler key lock set, trunk, glove box, doors, and ignition.

I have a question on the trunk lock. Extra metal pieces came with the set. Not as long as the trunk piece. What are those for??

BLK 68 R/T

They are just extra ones to fit different cars. You will meet have to find the one that fits your car best, cut it to fit and toss the other ones in the garbage or spare part bin.

1batt4u

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 1batt4u on October 20, 2016, 09:02:34 PM
Hi all,

I bought an entire OEM Chrysler key lock set, trunk, glove box, doors, and ignition.

Where do you purchase an entire lock set ?  :shruggy:

Save me some searching.  :2thumbs:

1batt4u

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 21, 2016, 06:48:24 PM
Hi all,

I just searched ebay. Mopar B body key set.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 1batt4u on October 21, 2016, 06:55:37 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 21, 2016, 06:48:24 PM
Hi all,

I just searched ebay. Mopar B body key set.

Thanks. :cheers:

expdchief

Where did you get your wing and how do you like it?  Any issues with quality or durability?  There is a guy that sells an entire set-up for a Winged car out of Texas but don;t know how good his stuff is.