News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Window slide clip

Started by recon68, October 31, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recon68

Hello

Im searching for the white plastic clips that goes in the driver and passenger window.
That hold the glas in the "slider" also there is some plastic on the Windows that goes thru the same channel.
I hope you guys know what i mean thanks a lot!
Its for a 1968 Charger but i guess its all the same for b bodies.

Thanks!

cdr

Quote from: recon68 on October 31, 2016, 02:47:55 PM
Hello

Im searching for the white plastic clips that goes in the driver and passenger window.
That hold the glas in the "slider" also there is some plastic on the Windows that goes thru the same channel.
I hope you guys know what i mean thanks a lot!
Its for a 1968 Charger but i guess its all the same for b bodies.

Thanks!

http://www.rtspecialties.net/proddetail.asp?prod=1005867
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

recon68

Thanks for reply but i mean other ones
The ones that slide thru the channel to keep the window in place
Their also white cant find them anywhere

Thanks a lot

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

69bfan

If the white pins and the metal connector are bad, then I am quite sure that the glass channel runs are bad as well.  Be cautious when buying these pieces as people are passing off the reproductions as being original Chrysler.  The reproductions have been retooled at least three times  and if you should get a older set, then they will be too thick and not flexible enough to properly fit the glass and slide inside the stainless channel.  You can occasionally locate them through Chrysler and most of the parts vendors carry the slides.  If you should need the pricing for either style, drop me a message as we keep both in stock for our customer needs.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com