News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Clone,Vega hatch / headliner / and trim pictures ?????

Started by Highbanked Hauler, November 16, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

Finally got started on it. Question is what do you do to anchor the headliner and what do you use for trim around the edge ? Mine is in with screws now and it looks like  I need to cut a strip of the saw teeth about an inch wide and weld it to 3 sides or is there a better idea ?? Thanks
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

A383Wing

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on November 16, 2016, 06:30:25 PM
 Finally got started on it. Question is what do you do to anchor the headliner and what do you use for trim around the edge ? Mine is in with screws now and it looks like  I need to cut a strip of the saw teeth about an inch wide and weld it to 3 sides or is there a better idea ?? Thanks

Didn't someone have pictures of a hatch with trim ?
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Fig426

I'm curious too. I'll be doing a clone soon. Have a nice 318 70 charger. Now I just need to get the parts and figure out the interior .

moparstuart

contact Larry Roper  Hotrod98  he is an expert at this
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

I used b body 4 door teeth modded , spaced and welded to the inside of the vega window opening.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on November 29, 2016, 10:12:50 AM
I used b body 4 door teeth modded , spaced and welded to the inside of the vegan window opening.
it doesnt need teeth if it doesnt Eat Meat   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE