News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

odometer clip

Started by 17dodgebros, January 02, 2017, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

17dodgebros

where can I find the clip that holds the odometer on to the speedometer? mine was held on with a twist tie

alfaitalia

You could always upgrade to a zip tie!! :icon_smile_big:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

csx4590

If I understand what you are asking about, the "clip" is part of the collar that holds the speedo cable to the back of the odometer. If it is broken off, you would have to buy a new speedo cable. That is why someone used a twist tie. Speedo cables are available for most applications and are relatively cheap. They are not hard to replace. There are several videos on youtube that will help in that regard. Below is a link to classic industries to show the part you are looking for. Click on the first one and zoom in on the white end. You'll see the clip that is broken on yours (at least that's what it sounds like to me). Hope that helps...

http://www.classicindustries.com/shop/mopar/b-body-charger/parts/?q=Speedometer%20Cable

17dodgebros

It is the clip that holds the actual odometer to the speedometer

Moparparts

I should have one depending on the year, send me a PM or e-mail

17dodgebros