News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For Fast N Furious Lovers

Started by G-man, January 03, 2017, 06:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

lukedukem

Very interesting plot twist. Vin is now a bad guy, supposedly. And Jason statham is good?
Not sure how they are gonna make that story work.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

G-man

On TV everything works. Just advertise it properly and people will love the 'bad' guy who becomes good. Just watch something as silly as WWE. Happens all the time.

One person cursing the crowed and insulting masses, turn the plot around and all of a sudden he's a hero.

:shruggy:

I'm skeptical about Vin being the bad guy now... wonder if the whole plot is something more along the lines of... him working undercover trying to shut this next major operation down. Of course if anyone in the 'family' actually knew, it would get caught out. This way, he really 'is' the bad guy as the family thinks which makes his plan to expose something work?

The movie trailer only shows him as the bad guy... possibly to not reveal what I am thinking.

Could be right... could be way off  :icon_smile_big:

lukedukem

you might be right. but if he is undercover, who else knows. Kurt Russell character is in the gov. and he would know, and if he did, i dont think he would let Jason Statham's guy out of prison to help Hobbs. maybe he's just going in alone, doesn't want to risk anyone else.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC