News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Child hood fear, snake in the toilet

Started by Paul G, January 06, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

It has been one of my child hood fears to have a snake climb out of the toilet. Especially if you are sitting on on the pot at the time.

http://ktar.com/story/1413793/country-singer-brett-eldredge-gets-snake-toilet-wake-new-years-day/
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

TruckDriver

I had plenty go in the toilet, but never come out  :smilielol:

Sorry, I had to say it.

Mine is spiders and waking up to them in bed with me...
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 06, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

Mine is spiders and waking up to them in bed with me...

You need these........

Paul G

Those are nuts! I would love to take a walk down to the mailbox in those. LOL
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

polywideblock

snakes /spiders in the toilet is just part of daily life down here    :rofl:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

John_Kunkel

If you have spent any time in the country around an outhouse you know snakes in them aren't uncommon.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

shorty442

Hey - not so fast on the Antarctica thing!!!

What about those barking snow spiders I heard about as a youth???

tcs69rt

Love the spider slippers....reminds me of the camel spiders in tent city!  :2thumbs:  Some here can relate.  :cheers:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

69DAYTONASE

You'd be surprised what can come up a terlit, I've seen videos of snakes and rats and all manner of weird critters in the terlit bowl-maybe that's why my Grandparents set down on hole in their outhouse was about 10' off the "target zone" to keep from gittin' critter bit! :shruggy:
"My other car is a farm tractor"

XH29N0G

My grandmother told a story of taking care of my dad and his cousin.  If I remember correctly, somehow the snakes went down the drain, so they would pop up when the water was turned

I always checked under the toilet seat when in Australia because a friend of mine from Canada told be about the red bellied ass biters, apparently they are a type of spider that lives down there.  Thank goodness he told me about them.  I watched out and didn't get bit.

I have found the Canadians have been really helpful to me (even though I am American) so I avoid dangerous situations and don't do something stupid.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

69DAYTONASE

I have an Aunt that faints if she even sees a picture of a snake, she's that afraid! :scratchchin:
"My other car is a farm tractor"